As you know, we announced a big SE contest - design our characters. We decided to top it a bit more and added new prices, so here we go:
1st PLACE - Your design, one or more, will be used in the comic and you will get properly credited for the design use!
You will also get a picture by Roman and also a picture by me, VikJones. What's more? One your OC will get featured in SE canon comic as a BG character!
2nd PLACE - Your design, one or more, might be used in the comic and you will get properly credited for the design use!
You, as well, will get a picture by Roman and myself, slightly faster drawn of course.
3rd PLACE - Your design, one or more, might be used in the comic and you will get properly credited for the design use!
Even you will get a picture, a quick personalized sketch from both of us.
There's a bit more to it, tho! We love all the designs but we feel like we didn't tell you enough directions and so some of them are not usable for us, which is a shame. Here is a BIT MORE info about the characters:
Emily Gahn, re-design
We know Emily as the evil bitch who tricks Corelle onto the stage in the current chapter. She needs a new look for later.
- Age: ~25
- Naturally blonde, but is known for playing with the color
- Narrow build
- Excellent manipulator. Sadistic. Easily hides her nature by looking like a normal person. Nothing about her design should give the audience the impression they're looking at a Chaotic Evil character.
*NEW INFO* - guys, she needs to wear predominantly black clothes. Imagine a dirty metal head chick *NEW INFO*
*NEW INFO* - her clothes need to allow her to perform a quick action like riding car, running, maybe even defending herself *NEW INFO*
Entries so far:
- Age: Between 12 and 15
- His dad is white but his mom can be any race
- He's a kind-hearted, smart, observant kid with a spinal disability that has been responsibly attended to all his life.
Richard's mom (She needs a name, too)
- Nothing physical, really.
- She has a relatively small but still important role in the story. She should clearly be younger than her 50+ husband and give the impression that she was a trophy wife at one point. She looks worn out and stressed from doing her best to be a good mother and wife to a sick child and domineering, upper class husband.
Entries so far (also for Rich):
- Age: ~45
- Struggles with depression and anxiety.
*NEW INFO* - Was married at one point, loves her husband more than anything in the world *NEW INFO*
*NEW INFO* - beaten down by life, used to not take too much care of herself anymore *NEW INFO*
*NEW INFO* - has to be able to perform quick action like riding a car or defending herself *NEW INFO*
- Gives you the feeling that dedication to a goal alone is what's keeping her alive.
Everything else - race, height, weight, body type, hair color and cut, are all up to you.
Entries so far:
Tatiana "Cherry" Kowalski
- Age: Mid 20's but looks older
- Polish in origin
- Neutral Good
- On again/off again homeless in Cleveland
*NEW INFO* - Prostituting herself at night, washing dishes at hospital during the day *NEW INFO*
- Has already survived a hard life. Wears the armor of strength and sass to protect a terribly damaged soul.
Entries so far: